Re: RAT Paging Erik Ehn

In a message dated 11/1/99 11:08:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, houts.w@ghc.org
writes:

>  Oh, he's finished doing THAT.  Now I see him defending earth from the
> slavering maw of Yog-Sothoth using only a folding chair and a Bic lighter.
> He is simultaneously constructing an ingenious bit of dialogue between Saul
> of Tarsus and James Brown on a 1923 Underwood.   With his left foot.

All gossip and rumors on Erik are of course true, although the one concerning
his death is greatly exaggerated.  Likewise all NashGay's shameless plugs.

Erik is a partially reformed Luddite who is now almost dealing with email at:

<shadowtackle@worldnet.att.net>

My suggestion is that all should send missives at him to complicate his
monkish ambitions and keep him worldly.

--nick